“In its current form, the company cannot prosper”

Entrepreneur Elon Musk, who owns a 9.2% stake in Twitter and refused to join the company’s board of directors a few days ago, offered to buy the remaining 90.8% of the shares at a price of $54.2 apiece. He called his offer final.

“I invested in Twitter because I believe in its potential as a global platform for freedom of speech. I am convinced that freedom of speech is an essential condition for the existence of democracy,” he said.

Musk claims that having already become a shareholder, he was convinced that the company in its current form can neither prosper economically nor fulfill its public function. Twitter needs to be turned into a private company.

Note that such a forecast from the richest man on the planet can affect the stock price. In the past, Musk’s statements have already caused turmoil in the stock exchange.

Note that such a forecast from the richest man on the planet can affect the stock price. In the past, Musk’s statements have already caused turmoil in the stock exchange.

By Editor

Leave a Reply