337 5 million dinars exports of Kuwaiti products

Official sources at the Ministry of Commerce and Industry revealed that the value of the total Kuwaiti exports of origin to various countries of the world amounted to about 337.5 million dinars during the year 2021.

The sources said that the Arab Gulf countries accounted for 55.2% of the total Kuwaiti exports by about 186.5 million dinars, while the remaining percentage, which amounted to 44.8%, was distributed to the Arab countries and the rest of the world, at 70.6 million dinars to the Arab countries and 79.3 million to the rest of the world.

She added that the peak of the rise in the volume of exports was during the month of November, which witnessed exports with a total value of about 80 million dinars, followed by March, which amounted to about 71.5 million dinars, while the month of April was the lowest level of exports by 10.6 million dinars, followed by February with a rate of 12.3 million dinars.

While the sources did not specify detailed information about the exported products, they confirmed that they include various types of goods and products, locally made and of origin.

By Editor

Leave a Reply