When David Jarsbo and Sille Nimholm from ‘Paradise Hotel’ visited Ekstra Bladet’s cultural commentator, René Fredensborg, the two told that the money must be shared anyway.
This despite the fact that 23-year-old David threw the ball at the coveted 500,000 kroner and left Sille, 23, crushed and without any money gain.
But it now appears that their deal has gone in the sink. This is what David tells Ekstra Bladet on Thursday.
– As it looks right now, she’s not getting any money. I had actually thought I would not talk about it because so much has been said back and forth, he says.
David further explains that he had the feeling that owls would come into the bog because he had offered Sille a smaller amount than the 250,000 kroner, which was the agreement to begin with. It was Sille was not happy with at all.
– She told me that if we went apart and there was something with the money, then she would go after driving me down. I wanted to give her an amount, but I withdrew it because of the shit she shut out about me. It was ridiculous, says David.
– I never said that. The only thing I have demanded was that he should treat me properly – he did not do that then, and he does not do that now either, says Sille.
– It’s a shame that David has the values from home that he can not keep his words and a simple agreement. Of course, I had hoped that David was a grown man with his values in order, even though he has been unfaithful to me and everything, she adds.
Sille also explains that she is currently receiving legal advice to assess what to put up with the broken monetary agreement.
– If he does not comply with his part of the agreement, he breaks the contract law, then I have to see what I have to do, she says.
David and Sille met during filming for ‘Paradise Hotel’ and then became lovers, but in December 2021, both parties announced on their social media that they no longer form a couple.