Rambam: 31.year.old dies after Niss Guy is suspected of being contaminated with rat poison

Rambam Hospital announced tonight (Monday) that a 31.year.old Haifa resident, who was hospitalized three days ago in the intensive care unit of neurosurgery after apparently taking Sam Nice Guy suspected of being contaminated with an anticoagulant, died recently in the ward after suffering extensive cerebral hemorrhage. Was hospitalized unconscious all this time.

On Thursday, members of the National Poison Information Center at Rambam identified the phenomenon of hospitalizing patients with bleeding, and it is speculated that this is an addition of rat poison to drugs. Dr. Yael Luria, director of the Poisoning Information Center, explains that a similar phenomenon was reported in the US in 2018. .

By Editor

Leave a Reply