Moving away from drive.in complexes? The Ministry of Health has approved the use of two types of Corona tests For personal use, to be sold in pharma chains.
The Ministry of Health announced today (Tuesday) that distance homes have begun marketing Corona tests. Super Pharm will offer 2 types of tests – quick tests for home use that can be purchased at all branches, and its results are obtained immediately, and Corona tests for flying abroad, the results of which will be given within 24 hours in some branches.
Types of tests
1. Home Corona Test (Antigen)
What are the quick tests?
Rapid tests, including home tests, are tests to detect Corona virus, which are based on technology that does not require the test to be transported to a laboratory and allows an answer to be given within 15 to 30 minutes from the moment of sampling.
Although the rapid tests are less sensitive than the standard PCR tests, they allow fast and good enough detection in cases where the viral load is high.
However, the Ministry of Health stressed that “antigen tests are not valid when used for border crossing or flight but only PCR tests”.
What does someone who is positive in a quick check do?
- Insulation should be entered immediately.
- Perform a PCR test as soon as possible, to verify the result.
- If the PCR result is negative, then isolation can occur (the PCR result outweighs the antigen).
- If a PCR test has not been performed the isolation period should be completed – like someone who is positive on a PCR test.
Starting this week, marketing of rapid test kits at pharmacies and pharmacies will begin. These tests are intended for public use in accordance with the guidelines. The Ministry of Health has clarified that a negative result in these tests is not used as any reference in favor of entering places or anything else, and is for personal use only.
In addition, rapid testing stations are expected to be set up soon by samples registered with the Ministry of Health, at test sites spread across the country.
A negative result in these tests for those who are not vaccinated or recovering, allows entry to places that operate with a happy mark, or a green mark for 24 hours, in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health.
In addition, rapid testing stations are expected to be set up by samples registered with the Ministry of Health, at test sites deployed throughout the country. A negative result in these tests for those who are not vaccinated or recovering, allows entry to places that operate with a happy mark, or a green mark for 24 hours, in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health.
Price: Pack of two tests for NIS 76.90.
2. Official Corona Test (PCR) – An inspection that will be carried out at designated stations near 14 special branches starting this coming Tuesday, and will be deployed in a graded manner. The service will allow those flying abroad to perform the tests quickly and at lower prices than those currently offered on the market. The test results will be received in the customer’s personal email.
The tests will be offered on Sundays – Thursdays between the hours of 9:00 – 20:00 and on Fridays between the hours of 9:00 – 14:00 at the Super.Pharm branches in the Tiberias Mall, the Kryon, the Haifa Grand Mall, the Hasharon Mall in Netanya, the Seven Stars Mall in Herzliya, Dizengoff Center In Tel Aviv, Hutsot Mall in Ashkelon, Rostilde Mall in Rishon Lezion, Bat Yam Mall, Talpiot branch in Hadar Jerusalem Mall, Shimshoni Modiin, the Grand Mall in Petah Tikva, Grand Mall Beer Sheva, Kfar Saba Green.
Price: A single test for NIS 119.