Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic continued to increase his own record for the number of weeks spent at the top of world tennis, as he started the 370th week today at the top of the ATP list. 377. Sunday.
With the triumph at the Masters in Rome, Djokovic increased his advantage over Danilo Medvedev. He earned 400 points and now has 8,660, 680 more than the Russian tennis player.
Behind the leading duo is the German Alexander Zverev, while the finalist of Rome, the Greek Stefanos Cicipas, “skipped” the Spaniard Rafael Nadal and is now the fourth tennis player in the world.
The sixth position is still held by the Spaniard Carlos Alcaras, the seventh is the Russian Andrei Rublev, while the Norwegian Casper Rudd advanced by two places and is currently eighth. The top ten in the world are rounded off by Canadian Felix Auger-Aliasim and Italian Mateo Beretini.
As for other Serbian tennis players, Miomir Kecmanović kept the 31st position, Laslo Djere made eight steps forward and is now the 51st player in the world, while Filip Krajinović and Dušan Lajović fell by two positions and are at 56 and 66, respectively. place.
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 8,660 points
2. Danil Medvedev (Russia) 7,980
3. Alexander Zverev (Germany) 7,200
4. Stefanos Cicipas (Greece) 6,170
5. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 5,525
6. Carlos Alcaras (Spain) 4,770
7. Andrei Rublev (Russia) 3,945
8. Kasper Rud (Norway) 3,940
9. Felix Auger-Aliassim (Canada) 3,850
10. Mateo Beretini (Italy) 3,805
31. Miomir Kecmanović 1,316
51. Laszlo Djere 991
56. Filip Krajinović 965
66. Dusan Lajovic 896