After the defeat in the final of the US Open, Djokovic is first on the list with 12,133 points, while the champion from New York, the Russian Danil Medvedev, is second with 1,353 points less.
Greek Stefanos Tsitsipas and German Alexander Zverev kept the third and fourth positions, respectively, while there were several changes behind them.
Russian Andrei Rublev advanced by two places and is now the fifth player in the world, Spaniard Rafael Nadal fell to the sixth position, while Italian Mateo Beretini took a step forward and is now seventh on the list.
Austrian Dominik Tim dropped two positions to eighth, followed by Swiss Roger Federer and Norwegian Casper Rudd, who entered the top ten in the world for the first time in his career.
When it comes to other Serbian tennis players, Dušan Lajović is on the 36th place, which is four places better than the previous list.
Filip Krajinović and Laslo Djere advanced by one position each and occupy 37th and 50th place, respectively, while Miomir Kecmanović took three steps forward and is currently the 60th tennis player in the world.
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 12,133 points
2. Danil Medvedev (Russia) 10,780
3. Stefanos Tsicipas (Greece) 8,350
4. Alexander Zverev (Germany) 7,760
5. Andrei Rublev (Russia) 6,130
6. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 5,815
7. Mateo Beretini (Italy) 5,173
8. Dominik Tim (Austria) 4,995
9. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 3,765
10. Kasper Rud (Norway) 3,440
36. Filip Krajinovic 1,565
37. Dusan Lajovic 1,544
50. Laszlo Djere 1,322
60. Miomir Kecmanović 1,025