Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic started today on the 339th week at the top of the ATP list, thus continuing to increase his own record for the number of weeks spent at the top of world tennis.
Djokovic is first with 12,133 points, and the second is Russian tennis player Danil Medvedev with 10,575.
This week, there were no changes in the world ranking list up to the 35th position, which the Serbian tennis player Dušan Lajović took over from Nikoloz Basilashvili from Georgia for nine points.
Of the other Serbian players, Filip Krajinović kept 37th place, Laslo Djere advanced by one place, to 49th, and Miomir Kecmanović kept 60th place.
Nikola Milojević climbed four places, to 148th, and Danilo Petrović improved his ranking by 28 positions and is now the 209th tennis player in the world. Viktor Troicki advanced one place, to 211.
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 12.133
2. Danil Medvedev (Russia) 10,575
3. Stefanos Tsicipas (Greece) 8,350
4. Alexander Zverev (Germany) 7,760
5. Andrei Rublev (Russia) 6,130
6. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 5,818
7. Mateo Beretini (Italy) 5,173
8. Dominik Tim (Austria) 4,995
9. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 3,765
10. Kasper Rud (Norway) 3,440
35. Dusan Lajovic (Serbia) 1,565
37. Filip Krajinović (Serbia) 1,527
49. Laszlo Djere (Serbia) 1,322
60. Miomir Kecmanović (Serbia) 1,025