The best tennis player in the world, Novak Djokovic, started today on the 326th week at the first place of the ATP ranking list and thus continued to increase his own record by the number of weeks spent at the top of world tennis.
Djokovic still has 12,113 points, but he increased his advantage over the Russian Danilo Medvedev, who is 2,060 points behind the Serbian player before the start of Wimbledon.
Spaniard Rafael Nadal is still third with 8,630 points, followed by Greek Stefanos Cicipas and Austrian Dominik Tim.
German Alexander Zverev, Russian Andrei Rublev, Swiss Roger Federer, Italian Mateo Beretini and Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut are in tenth place.
As for other Serbian tennis players, Dušan Lajović dropped one place and is now the 41st tennis player in the world, Filip Krajinović and Miomir Kecmanović kept 44th and 47th position, respectively, while Laslo Djere improved his ranking by one place and is now 54. on the ATP list.
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 12,113 points
2. Danil Medvedev (Russia) 10,053
3. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 8,630
4. Stefanos Tsicipas (Greece) 7,980
5. Dominic Tim (Austria) 7,425
6. Alexander Zverev (Germany) 7,305
7. Andrei Rublev (Russia) 6,120
8. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 4,815
9. Mateo Beretini (Italy) 4,468
10. Roberto Bautista Agut (Spain) 3.125
41. Dusan Lajovic 1,540
44. Filip Krajinovic 1,479
47. Miomir Kecmanović 1,384
54. Laszlo Djere 1,168