The best tennis player in the world, Novak Djokovic, started today, the 327th week, at the top of the ATP rankings, thus increasing the record for the number of weeks spent at the top of the list. Medvedev reduced the gap before Wimbledon by 227 points (10,280).
Spaniard Rafael Nadal, who will not participate in Wimbledon, is still third with 8,630 points, followed by Greek Stefanos Cicipas and Austrian Dominik Tim.
The top ten also includes German Alexander Zverev, Russian Andrei Rublev, Swiss Roger Federer, Italian Mateo Beretini and Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut.
Of the other Serbian players, Dusan Lajovic fell by one place and is now the 42nd player in the world, Filip Krajinovic kept the 44th place, while Miomir Kecmanovic fell by two places (49), and Laszlo Djere fell by one place. ).
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 12,113 points
2. Danil Medvedev (Russia) 10,280
3. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 8,630
4. Stefanos Tsicipas (Greece) 7,980
5. Dominic Tim (Austria) 7,425
6. Alexander Zverev (Germany) 7,305
7. Andrei Rublev (Russia) 6,120
8. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 4,815
9. Mateo Beretini (Italy) 4,468
10. Roberto Bautista Agut (Spain) 3.125
42. Dusan Lajovic 1,540
44. Filip Krajinovic 1,479
49. Miomir Kecmanović 1,309
55. Laszlo Djere 1,168