The best tennis player in the world, Novak Djokovic, started today in the 333rd week at the first place of the ATP ranking list, which continued to increase his own record for the number of weeks spent at the top of world tennis.
Djokovic still has 12,113 points, but he has increased his advantage over Russian tennis player Danilo Medvedev, who has 9,643 points on the latest list, or 2,470 less than the Serbian player.
Stefanos Cicipas and Rafael Nadal swapped places, so now the Greek is third and the Spaniard fourth in the world and this is the only change among the top ten in the world.
They are followed by German Alexander Zverev, Austrian Dominik Tim, Russian Andrei Rublev, Italian Mateo Beretini, Swiss Roger Federer and Canadian Denis Shapovalov.
When it comes to other Serbian tennis players, Filip Krajinović advanced by one place and is now 33rd on the list, while Dušan Lajović (44), Laslo Djere (51) and Miomir Kecmanović (59) keep the same positions.
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 12,113 points
2. Danil Medvedev (Russia) 9,643
3. Stefanos Tsicipas (Greece) 8,115
4. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 7,315
5. Alexander Zverev (Germany) 7.183
6. Dominic Tim (Austria) 6,915
7. Andrei Rublev (Russia) 6,005
8. Mateo Beretini (Italy) 5,533
9. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 4,215
10. Denis Shapovalov (Canada) 3,625
33. Filip Krajinovic 1,724
44. Dušan Lajović 1,485
51. Laszlo Djere 1,307
59. Miomir Kecmanović 1,142