The best tennis player in the world, Novak Djokovic, started today in the 334th week at the first place of the ATP ranking list, which continued to increase his own record for the number of weeks spent at the top of world tennis.
Djokovic still has 12,113 points, but the Russian Danil Medvedev came close to 1,493 points with a triumph at the Masters in Toronto.
There were no changes among the top ten in the world, followed by the leading duo of the Greek Stefanos Cicipas, the Spaniard Rafael Nadal and the German Alexander Zverev.
Austrian Dominik Tim, Russian Andrei Rublev, Italian Mateo Beretini, Swiss Roger Federer and Canadian Denis Shapovalov are also in tenth place.
When it comes to other Serbian tennis players, Filip Krajinović is still 33, Dušan Lajović has advanced by three positions and is now 41, Laslo Djere has taken one step back and is currently at position 52, while Miomir Kecmanović is the 58th tennis player in the world.
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 12,113 points
2. Danil Medvedev (Russia) 10,620
3. Stefanos Tsicipas (Greece) 8,350
4. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 7,815
5. Alexander Zverev (Germany) 7,263
6. Dominic Tim (Austria) 7,005
7. Andrei Rublev (Russia) 6,005
8. Mateo Beretini (Italy) 5,533
9. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 4,215
10. Denis Shapovalov (Canada) 3,625
33. Filip Krajinovic 1,724
41. Dusan Lajovic 1,565
52. Laszlo Djere 1,307
58. Miomir Kecmanovic 1,142