* Irish midfielder Jason Molumbi (22), who started the season in Brighton’s reserve team, has been loaned to West Bromwich Albion to try and return to the Premier League.
* Leo Hilde, A young Norwegian national team player who went up this summer to the Celtic seniors and last season was loaned to Ross County, sold to Leeds and signed for four years.
* A day after Cristiano Ronaldo stunned the world and officially concluded at Manchester United, the English media report thatEdinson Cavani, Number 7 currently at Old Trafford, is not going to leave anywhere.
* Juventus continue to look for potential replacements for the attack following the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo and the new name on the list is that of Luca Jovic, according to “S”. Real Madrid is demanding about 35 million euros for him.
* According to reports in Spain, Eden Hazard Not going to go anywhere. The addition of Killian Ambape does not bother the Belgian, who for his part will refuse even for the loan season outside of Blancos.
Ex-Maccabi Tel Aviv, the Senegalese striker Musa Kunata, On the verge of signing between me from the Turkish Latiasaspor after two years in the French Dijon.
* Ex Hapoel Tel Aviv and MS. Ashdod, Dolly Manga Who since May 2019 has recorded just three minutes in the Scottish Livingston uniform, will sign with MCS Liège, a semi-professional team from the lower leagues in Belgium. Manga’s last league goal, 28 years old in total, was somewhere in 2018.
* After the deal has been agreed, fallen and agreed again, Kurt Zuma He is expected to sign at West Ham in the next day, which will pay him around 30 million euros for Chelsea. Immediately afterwards Chelsea are expected to activate the release clause and sign Sevilla stopper Jules Conde.
* Eric Palmer-Brown, The American who belongs to Manchester City, is expected to leave for French Troyes. For the last two years he has played in Vienna, Austria