Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic started today in the 368th week at the top of the ATP list and thus continued to break his own record for the number of weeks spent at the top of world tennis. Like last week, Djokovic has 8,400 points, 320 more than Russian tennis player Danilo Medvedev .
There were no changes in the top ten in the world, followed by German Alexander Zverev, Spaniard Rafael Nadal and Greek Stefanos Cicipas.
Italian Mateo Beretini, Norwegian Casper Rudd, Russian Andrei Rublev, Spaniard Carlos Alcaras and Canadian Felix Auger-Aliasim are also in tenth place.
When it comes to other Serbian tennis players, Miomir Kecmanović has advanced by six positions and is now the 32nd player in the world, which is his best placement in his career.
Laszlo Djere kept 54th place, Filip Krajinovic took seven steps back and is now 56th, while Dusan Lajovic has advanced one position and is currently 77th on the ATP list.
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 8,400 points
2. Danil Medvedev (Russia) 8,080
3. Alexander Zverev (Germany) 7,420
4. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 6,435
5. Stefanos Cicipas (Greece) 5,690
6. Mateo Beretini (Italy) 4,495
7. Kasper Rud (Norway) 4,110
8. Andrei Rublev (Russia) 4,025
9. Carlos Alcaras (Spain) 3,818
10. Felix Auger-Aliassim (Canada) 3,625
32. Miomir Kecmanović 1,291
54. Laszlo Djere 966
56. Filip Krajinović 960
77. Dušan Lajović 801