Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic started today a record 336th week at the top of the ATP list, where there were no changes among the best tennis players in the world.
Djokovic is first on the list with 11,113 points, ahead of the last Grand Slam tournament of the season, the US Open, which starts today in New York.
Among the top 20 tennis players, there were no changes in the world ranking list, Russian tennis player Danil Medvedev took second place with 9,980 points, and Greek Stefanos Cicipas was third with 8,350.
German tennis player Aleksandar Zverev is fourth, and the fifth place is held by the Spaniard Rafael Nadal.
Of the Serbian tennis players, Filip Krajinović kept the 38th place with 1,589 points, and Dušan Lajović the 40th place with 1,565. Laszlo Djere broke the ranking by one place and is now the 51st player in the world with 1,307 points, and Miomir Kecmanović also fell by one place and is now 63rd with 1,050 points.
Nikola Milojević kept the 160th place with 567 points, and Danilo Petrović the 177th position with 415. Viktor Troicki improved his position by two places and is now the 218th player in the world with 315 points.
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 11,113
2. Danil Medvedev (Russia) 9,980
3. Stefanos Tsicipas (Greece) 8,350
4. Alexander Zverev (Germany) 8,240
5. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 7,815
6. Dominic Tim (Austria) 6,995
7. Andrei Rublev (Russia) 6,400
8. Mateo Beretini (5,533)
9. Roger Federer (4,125)
10. Denis Shapovalov (Canada) 3,580
38. Filip Krajinović (Serbia) 1,589
40. Dušan Lajović (Serbia) 1,565
51. Laszlo Djere (Serbia) 1,307
63. Miomir Kecmanović (Serbia) 1,050