It opens with the fact that no one will be able to replace your maid. Nor the bucket and rag. At the same time, we once also thought that the house should be swept and today with the excellent cordless vacuum cleaners, there is no longer a real need for a broom and dustpan. The writer of these lines also thought that wipes for this floor were a silly invention and today she is addicted.
As someone who has only recently been equipped with a Dyson and has so far walked around with a broom as a technologically retarded, I must admit, that it really is a vacuum cleaner from another world, which not only promises but also fulfills. At home with children, he is a loyal helper who makes me wonder how I lived before and what I thought to myself? So of course I wanted to check out the SATUO ICLEAN T5 rinsing accessory, which ensures both pumping and rinsing in one operation. dream. Recently, a number of such devices have appeared, quite expensive, while it is the only one that connects to Dyson models (V7 and above) and does not require the purchase of a separate device, because between us, who has room?
Its cost is also an equally important parameter. The removable accessory is marketed by the “Net Electric” chain, which specializes in importing and marketing household appliances and is sold in branches for NIS 699 (before discounts). So it is currently the cheapest pumping and rinsing device on the market. Priced at NIS 1,499 and up.
The ICLEAN T5 from “SATUO” easily connects to Dyson and is similar to a regular pumping accessory, but here also dedicated towels are attached, whose function is to disperse the water coming out of the device in the form of steam on the floor or parquet and wipe them. It performs a vibration of 600 operations per minute, thanks to which it is possible to thoroughly clean stubborn stains that are glued to the floors. When cleaning, you can easily move the wiper head up and down at a 90.degree angle, as well as rotate it 120 degrees left and right to wipe areas and low spaces. It can be easily reached even under furniture and hard corners. The towels are removable and can be washed in the washing machine, and the case in any case has an alternative set, so you will not get stuck without it.
So far it sounds promising. Thank you. But there are some highlights that are important to note:
- It is expressly forbidden to fill the appliance with a material for cleaning floors or fabric softeners and various fragrant preparations. This is because it may clog the device and void the warranty. Only distilled water (if there is no choice then filtered) or blue water can be used to clean windows. So forget about the smell of orchids.
- The device is not suitable for removing food debris from the floor. Indeed, after picking up this type of dirt and there is a stain – it will clean it effectively. For example, a sauce that sticks to the floor, grease stains and the like.
- The warranty is for 6 months only because it is an accessory and not an electrical product. (For example, those who buy Dyson get a two.year warranty on the vacuum cleaner, while the accessories have a six.month warranty).
- In initial operation or after prolonged lack of use, it takes between half a minute and a minute of operation until the water passes through the internal pipes and exits. The water does not come out if the appliance is not lying on the floor.
- It is recommended to operate the vacuum cleaner at medium or low power. The operating power only affects the pumping, not the wiping.
On the first try, I filled the appliance with water, and cleaned the living room with it. The water flow is quite weak. Do not expect a wet and shiny floor. You can moisten the large towel (sideways) with a little water and it speeds things up a bit. And yet, it’s an easy wipe. Not a real wash. On the second try, I filled the tank with blue water that is usually used as a window cleaning spray, and they are the only ones allowed for use other than distilled water. This time the result was better, and also created a slight odor effect of cleanliness. Again, the result is somewhat similar to wiping the floor with a damp cloth. No substitute for real rinsing. At the same time, it is definitely nice that the device both sucks and refreshes the floor and on the go, rubs and removes grease stains and food. The operation itself is simple, and such daily use, leaves the house looking clean. If it could be filled with detergent it could have been perfect. The big minus for me is that because of this he does not leave the floor perfumed. This is actually done by a simple wipe.
Link to video