Isfar, an importer of Sony Israel, has launched Sony’s new series of screens for 2020/21. These are the first TV series in the world with cognitive intelligence. The new BRAVIA XR series includes the MASTER Z9J 8K LED series, the MASTER SERIES A90J OLED series, the A80J OLED series, the X95J FULL ARRAY LED series, and the X90J FULLARRAY LED series.
As mentioned, Sony’s new screen line provides a solution in terms of image quality and sound, adaptation to the world of gaming and sports, ease of use, unique content and more, all while maintaining spectacular minimalist designs. The new screens are divided into OLED and Full Array LED TVs when they arrive this year with the GoogleTV operating system.
The new TVs come with pre-built apps from a number of most Israeli companies, and Bishpar noted that Sony’s content streaming service Bravia Core is expected to arrive in Israel as early as next year, with Sony and Ishaper now working to adapt it to Israeli customers.
Most models are already available for purchase from authorized resellers, with Sony giving a three-year full warranty.
Recommended prices for the needs of the various series:
- Z9J series, 75 and 85-inch screens will cost from NIS 36,900
- OLED A90J series, 55, 65 and 83-inch screens will cost from NIS 12,990
- OLED series A80 / 83J, 55, 65 and 77-inch screens will cost from NIS 10,990
- FULL ARRAY X95J series, 65, 75 and 85-inch screens will cost from 11,990 NIS
- FULL ARRAY X90J series, 50, 55, 65 and 75-inch screens will cost from NIS 6,490
- X85J series, screens 43, 40, 44, 75 and 85 inches will cost from NIS 4,990
- X80 / 81J series, 43, 50, 55 and 65-inch screens will cost from NIS 3,990
- W800 series, 32-inch screen, will cost from NIS 1,990