Prince Harry has written a memoir about his life in the royal family that will hit shelves next year, it was revealed today (Monday) by book publisher Penguin Random House, which owns the rights to the book. The prince is expected to receive a multi-million dollar payment for the book, which he plans to donate to charity, the book publisher reported.

According to the publication, the 33-year-old prince is working on the book together with the Pulitzer Prize-winning author Jay. Ar. Moringer, and the first draft will be submitted no later than this coming October. “In an intimate and heartfelt memoir by one of the most fascinating and influential global figures of our time,” Penguin announced, “Prince Harry will share, for the first time, the story of his experiences, adventures, losses and lessons learned and shaped his life.”

Harry and Megan | Photo: PAUL EDWARDS / POOL / AFP, Getty images

The book also reads: “As he reviews his life under the public eye from childhood to the present, his dedication to military service that led him twice to the front in Afghanistan and the happiness he found as a husband and father, Prince Harry will draw a personal profile and show readers behind what they think they know. We found an inspiring, brave and uplifting human story. “

Prince Harry confirmed the publications and said he was writing the book “not like the prince I was born but as the person I became”. He said, “Over the years I have worn many hats, both verbally and on loan. I hope that through my story, the highs and lows, the mistakes and lessons I have learned – I can help show that no matter where we come from, we have a lot more in common than we thought.”

“I’m grateful for the opportunity I have to share what I’ve learned over the course of my life so far and am excited that people will read firsthand about my life in a completely accurate and true way,” Harry added.

By Editor

Leave a Reply