In the City of Buenos Aires the real estate market is oversupplied. It is estimated that there are more than 160,000 properties published to sell on the main portals. Demand is slow due to economic uncertainty, among other factors.
In this context, the supply of luxury real estate continues to increase and arouses a lot of curiosity. Even from those who do not have opulent budgets.
In Argentina, 8 out of 10 users admit that they browse real estate portals – and especially luxurious ones – attracted by the desire to know how others live.
But what are the most exclusive properties for sale in the City? The values reach up to US $ 10 million.
ZonaProp made a ranking of the five most expensive houses on the portal in the Buenos Aires area. These are properties with more than 500 square meters, very spacious rooms, with many amenities and located in the most premium neighborhoods, such as Palermo and Recoleta.
The houses, in general, have more than one plant. They also house large pools, in some cases heated, and huge gardens. Some of these properties have between six and eight garages, and one of them has seven bathrooms.
Generally, they are buildings with between 5 and 10 rooms, in which the bedrooms They have their own dressing room. Its dimensions are between 600 m2 and 1,000 m2 and its prices range from US$ 3.000.000 hasta los US$ 10.000.000, according to the area and the type of property.
Here are the five that lead the ranking:
- Basavilbaso House. This property is the emblematic Sastre Estrugamou Palace from 1905, where Casa FOA was built. It is located at 1200 Basavilbaso street in Retiro. It covers a total area of 2,804 m2, of which 1,590 m2 are covered: they include 12 rooms and 5 bathrooms. Its price is US $ 10,000,000.
- Palermo Chico House. It is a house located in Eduardo Costa at 3000. It has 900m2 distributed in 10 rooms, with the possibility of parking for five cars. Its cost is US $ 5,500,000.
- Casa Ombú and Eduardo Costa, Palermo Chico. It is a 550m2 property, with five bedrooms and seven bathrooms. On its first floor, it has a 24 m2 “master suite” with access to a front balcony and an en-suite bathroom with hydromassage, among other luxury details. Its price is US $ 5,000,000.
- Montevideo House 1700. This property is in the most exclusive area of Recoleta, a few meters from Avenida Alvear, where the main hotels in the city are located. It has an area of about 900m2, built on a ground floor and three floors. It preserves the openings and floors of the time, original marbles and stairs, fireplaces, bookcases, moldings and everything that does in its French style. It costs US $ 4,500,000.
- Judge Estrada and Sevilla House, Palermo Chico. It is a 980 m2 house located on a corner of Barrio Parque, built on two lots with a garden and a heated pool. In addition to its five bedrooms and sumptuous environments, it also has four-car garages and a pneumatic elevator. Its cost is US $ 3,800,000.