Iran: Donald Trump says that Tehran is “going to pay dearly” for the death of American soldiers

The president of USA, Donald Trumpsaid this Wednesday that Iran va “to pay more” for the death of American soldiers and assured in turn that the citizens of his country are not against the war but rather the effect it has on their pockets with the increase in fuel prices.

They are going to pay a very high price and are being decimated“said the president before boarding Air Force One to fly to Dover Air Base, in Delawareto receive with honors the remains of American soldiers killed after Iranian attacks last week in Jordan e Irakthe first casualties of the North American country since the bilateral truce was broken about two weeks ago.

Americans are not against war. A survey has just been published. Americans don’t want high gas prices, but they aren’t opposed to war. That has been made clear and evident in a recent survey. Nobody wants Iran to have nuclear weapons“Trump added before boarding.

The American president seemed to refer to a survey conducted last week and published this Wednesday by the Politico media that, among other things, asks 2,061 Americans about the need to maintain attacks on Iran and the economic costs of doing so.

In any case, this survey shows that the majority of respondents, 36%, opted for the option “The United States should not continue its involvement in Iran, regardless of the costs here in the United States.”, which implies 14 percentage points more than in May.

Only 16%, six points less than two months ago, were in favor of keeping the war active.even if this increases costs for the country”.

Trump himself threatened this Wednesday to destroy facilities in Tehran if Iran fires on ships in the Strait of Hormuz in a post on Truth Social.

In turn, on Tuesday the New York magnate warned that Washington could soon attack the call Peak Mountainan underground complex that, according to US authorities, would be linked to the Iranian nuclear program.

On the same Tuesday, US forces carried out their eleventh consecutive night of attacks against Iran, in a new operation that, according to the Central Command (Centcom), hit military operations centers, drone and aircraft facilities, maritime capabilities and military logistics.

The United States “is not finished” with Iran, President Donald Trump warned this Tuesday, July 21, two weeks after the resumption of hostilities in the Middle East, which also threaten to extend to the Red Sea,

By Editor

Leave a Reply